[mythtvnz] Simple Script For Pulling EPG into MythTV

Curtis Walker sultanoswing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 01:14:15 BST 2011

I'll give that mythfilldatabase argument a try & report back (even
though the above arrangement is working beautifully, the curiosity
factor is high).

I'm not knowledgeable at all in Python to know if that's the problem -
but I guess if the above config change works, then it isn't (having
adjusted the script on my Arch Linux so that it works i.e. amended the
path from "/bin/python" to "/bin/python2" - this the generic fix
required on Arch to allow Python 2 scripts to run).