[mythtvnz] configuring hvr-2200 card

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Fri Sep 16 01:52:28 BST 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 12:33 +1200, Roger Searle wrote:
> So still needed:
>
> roger at gemini ~ $ wget
> http://www.steventoth.net/linux/hvr22xx/firmwares/4019072/NXP7164-2010-03-10.1.fw
>
> roger at gemini ~ $ sudo cp *fw /lib/firmware/2.6.38-8-generic/
> roger at gemini ~ $ sudo modprobe -r saa7164
> roger at gemini ~ $ sudo modprobe saa7164

I'm not sure what you meant by building several hundred files? The
firmware from the page (as you did above) should be all that you needed.

By the way, if you put it in /lib/firmware/ directly then you won't have
to worry about what happens when the kernel gets updated.

Cheers,

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz