[mythtvnz] HVR-2200 (was Re: Which DVB-T tuner should I get)

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Sep 5 03:59:55 BST 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 11:50 +1200, David Moore wrote:
> In the past I had recording errors with my HVR-2200 also. The solution
> was changing the antenna to get a strong and noise-free signal on all
> channels. As I said in an earlier post I believe the HVR-2200 tuner is
> not that flash when fed a weak and/or noisy signal.

Thanks for the hint. This is a new setup with good signal level and all
new components. I don't think it's the issue but haven't ruled it out.

I've installed a HDHomeRun which is making recordings without issues so
either that has a better tuner or the issue is something else.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz