[mythtvnz] Ion NVIDIA 330 board HDMI no longer works

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 09:11:03 BST 2011

Suddenly the HDMI output on the board no longer works. It has always worked fine previously.

I have connected a monitor via the DVI and VGA connectors and both of those work fine.

It looks like a hardware fault but if anyone has any other suggestions I would be happy to try getting it going again.

Assuming the HDMI output has failed, can I just use the DVI output, convert it to an HDMI with a DVI male to HDMI male adapter and still get video and sound to my TV's HDMI input?

Cheers