[mythtvnz] Nvidia PCI 9400 or 9500 wanted.

Steve Nicholson steve at kiwibum.com
Thu Oct 13 13:01:23 BST 2011

I hope this is ok to post a hardware wanted note. I'm after a working
standard PCI bus Nvidia 9500GT card or 9400 will do. I've put together
a LinuxMCE box from an old HP server which uses mythTV for recording
DVB-T. Playback for Freeview channels with HD stutters on the FX5200
card installed and I've been advised the only way to solve this is
replacing it with a card that supports VDPAU.

Unfortunately my only options for PCI cards are the Nvidia 8400GS,
9400GT and 9500GT from what I can tell, and I haven't been able to
locate one other than in the US.

Is there anyone on the list, that has a retired PCI card, or looking
at upgrading preferably from, a 9500GT PCI card, that they want to sell?

Thanks