[mythtvnz] XBMC remote

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Oct 11 03:50:17 BST 2011

On 04/10/11 12:43, Hadley Rich wrote:
> Sorry about the delay, they were meant to ship out last week but were
> apparently held up by a Typhoon in China.
>
> I've been hassling Pulse Eight and they should be arriving next week.
> Will let you all know when they arrive.

We've just received the first shipment of these today.

I've been playing with one on our system here and it appears to work
well. The i (INFO) key isn't mapped but everything else works correctly
in XBMC.

Things will need re-mapping to work in mythtv, the navigation works by
default.

They have a MC/TV button which switches between the default and a fully
programmable IR remote. I successfully programmed it to do the volume on
the receiver.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz