[mythtvnz] I've lost sound...

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:09:50 GMT 2011

On my front end.

All I did was move the back-end closer to the aerial.  I have volume
turned up in the front end setup.  When I am playing TV or a recording
when I use the volume up key it stays resolutely at 0%.

The documents I find googling are not very good.  (Often do not
differentiate between front end and back end...)

cheers
Worik

--
I am immensely proud of the young people who are driving the Occupy movement.  Outrage at the dominant paradigm is the appropriate response when one understands what has happened.
God Bless the Occupation