[mythtvnz] Tuner Card

David Moore dmoo1790 at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 18 03:12:11 GMT 2011

On 18/11/11 16:01, Robin Gilks wrote:

> I've had good results with a hvr-2200 with one of the 2 tuners doing dvb-t
> and the other analog from the Sky boxen.
>
> Had to jump through a few hoops to get the patches into the driver but a
> lot of that is using an old kernel...

Hi Robin,

Have you noticed any small glitches with DVB-T recordings? I'm getting
(luckily small) glitches pretty regularly now which I almost never (like
1 in 100 recordings) got before I updated the firmware and driver and
did a bunch of analogue recordings. Can't see any change in signal so
I'm wondering if there is something suss with the newer firmware or
driver? Or maybe my card is on the way out. :(

David