[mythtvnz] Remove Unavailable Tuners

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:32:15 GMT 2011

The other day I accidentally erased the disk that contains my MythBuntu
programs. Fortunately all the data is on another Raid 5 disk along with a
backup of the database. I was able to reinstall everything quite quickly.
But now under System Status > Tuner Status I have three correct tuner
entries and three which seem to be from the last installation which are
“unavailable”. I should only have a total of three. Could someone tell me
how to delete the old ones without going to the back-end and deleting all
the Tuners and starting again?

 Thanks

Tim