[mythtvnz] Anyone using myth backend/xbmc frontend combo?

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Sat May 28 10:11:41 BST 2011

I use XBMC on an Xbox. 2 of them actually. Cant say I experience what you
say regularly, but it has happened occasionally. Recording length issues go
away with a restart.

Maybe related issue is that if I watch a recording which is still recording,
I cant FFWd past the point it was up to when I started watching.I think its
because XBMC works on percentages of elapsed recording.

Also, I have a choice of play - the 'DVD player' or 'mplayer'. The latter is
much more stable.

Not sure that helps much other than to know you are not alone :-)

- David