[mythtvnz] 3 days data to go?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon May 23 03:38:11 BST 2011

On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:12:25 +1200, you wrote:

>Is everyone else getting 7 days ahead still with tv_grab_nz-py ?  I've
>only got 3 days now, even after a manual update.

Yes, I have the same problem.  The timestamp on the freeview.xml.gz
file is new each day, but the XML data inside is not changing.
Fortunately, I have just changed over to Mythbuntu 11.04 so I can now
use epgsnoop with my DVB-S2 card to get the Freeview data.  But I will
need to write some more scripts to change over to that.  Seems to be
my next project for today.