[mythtvnz] Local help in Dunedin?

DB dba008nz at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 31 08:43:20 BST 2011

Hello,

Is there anybody in the Dunedin, Mosgiel area willing to help me sort
out my EPG MythTV problems. I'm not a linux nut, but have managed to get
MythTV going with my tuner card, but want to sort out the EPG. I am
having problems with tv_grab_nz-py. As far as I know, the xmltv data is
not tagged to the channels. I don't understand enough about linux to
know what's really going on. I hope somebody with MythTV knowledge would
be able to fix it in a couple of minuites.

Cheers Doug.