[mythtvnz] epg

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:04:51 BST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Stephen Worthington
>> <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:

>>> I have the same problem.  The FreeviewHD EPG is stopping around
>>> midnight on Sunday.
>>
>> These reports are a little brief on detail. Where are you getting your
>> data from? I am using tv_grab_nz-py and have the same problem.
>>

> Here is the result of a manual mythfilldatabase - it seems there is no new data:

And this is from the status page in mythweb:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2011-03-31 08:01 and ended on
2011-03-31 08:01. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new
data into the Guide for 1 of 1 sources. This can indicate a potential
grabber failure.
There's guide data until 2011-04-04 06:00 (4 days).