[mythtvnz] TV One listings disappeared from Sky feed?

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Mar 28 09:41:53 BST 2011

I'm using epgsnoop on my machine and was using the Sky version of TV One for my listings in Myth. In my channels.conf I've got

1031|tv1.sky.co.nz|TV One|1.jpg|http://www.tv1.co.nz/|1

but there's been no TV One data for the last day or so (I just noticed when Criminal Minds wasn't recording, then I realised that no One programs were in the upcoming list). Any idea on if 1031 has just been dropped from the Sky feed, or has TV One been assigned a new ID?

 - Wade