[mythtvnz] Christchurch memorial service schedule

criggie at criggie.dyndns.org criggie at criggie.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 17 02:40:30 GMT 2011

Nick Rout wrote, On 03/17/2011 02:11 PM:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM,<criggie at criggie.dyndns.org>  wrote:
>> Hadley Rich wrote, On 03/17/2011 01:07 PM:

>>> I've just run mythfilldatabase now and it's showing the correct listing.
>>> Perhaps TVNZ updated it today.
>> Nope - still wrong for me.
> possibly depends where you are getting your epg data from?

Worked around thanks - was TCL's  flaming transparent proxy being
overzealous as usual.
I'm getting more annoyed with cable as time goes on.  Used to be
massively superior to the DSL of the day.  While the upload speed of 2
Mbit is much nicer than ~1 Mbit of DSL, there's not as much in it.

Roll on VDSL.!