[mythtvnz] heads up - Listings - C4/Four transition

Brendan Dacre bjdacre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:23:25 GMT 2011

On 7 March 2011 21:00, tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Also looks like Stratos is on DVB-T now, 59, 1406, Ch 21.  Anyone know
> the SQL to add this?

This is what I just used...

insert into channel
(chanid,channum,freqid,sourceid,callsign,name,xmltvid,visible,useonairguide,mplexid,serviceid)
values (1035,35,53,1,'Stratos','Stratos','stratos.freeviewnz.tv
',1,1,3,1406);

But you will need to change the freqid from 53 to 59 and the chanid to 1021
and channum to 21.  (I guessed the xmltvid as well...)  If you use xmltv you
might not want the useonairguide on (set to 0 rather than 1).

My changes appear in mythweb (it just reads the database) but I have not yet
restarted the server because I am recording, so I am not sure it all works
yet...

If anything does go wrong the change is easily reversed with a simple
delete.

BTW, Trackside is also now on dvb-t (the Kordia multiplex with serviceid
1402).

Brendan