[mythtvnz] PVR remote control

Darrin Nelson darrin_nelson at het.org.nz
Sun Jun 12 22:41:35 BST 2011

I have my mythtv running on a desktop computer next to our large LCD TV, using a
standard mouse and keyboard when required. MSCE remote for controlling MythTV. it
all works well apart from having to get up and walk over to the keyboard to do
anything outside of Myth.

So I was looking for a remote keyboard mouse unit, wireless of course. After alot of
searching I brought this:

http://efo.buy-lowest.com/keyboard-mouse-touchpad-c-77/efo-multi-touch-wireless-keyboard-mouse-touchpad-laser-pointer-p-254

It was one of those sites where I wondered if I would see the product after ordering
with my credit card.

Happy to say it turned up a few days ago and it works great. Its very light and
compact, fits in the palm of your hand. You wouldn't want to, but you could write a
novel with it. Its plug and play and re-charges thru the USB port.

Have a look if you are in the market for a remote to contol your windows or Linux box.

Cheers Darrin