[mythtvnz] PVR150 replacement (resent)

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Jul 31 09:41:39 BST 2011

Greetings

My 6 year old PVR150 is starting to get unreliable. With no kernel or
driver changes on my backend I've had 4 occurrences of the card simply not
recording anything on its s-video input from the Sky box in the last
month. Rebooting the box from a cold start gets things back but of course
I can only do that after I have missed a few recordings!!

I'm sure there are PCIEx1 cards available now which would provide the
analog input I require that won't be quite as clunky as the PVR150.
Anyone have any ideas for a suitable replacement?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks