[mythtvnz] DVB-T

Joel Wiramu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Thu Jan 20 05:00:01 GMT 2011

I use a combination of 2 Usb based cards.

One is af9015 chipset based (wand-tv) , and the other is Aver Volar-X
803 (which is dual tuner)

Both less than 20$ each. Be careful with the cheap usb sticks tho as a
lot of the afatech based ones are the unsupported (and never will be )
af903x chips but look the same on the outside.

check linuxtv.org for compat.