[mythtvnz] DVB-T

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Jan 20 01:47:49 GMT 2011

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 14:45 +1300, Chris Bayley wrote:
> While we're on the subject of DVB-S what is the recommend dual tuner
> DVB-S card ? And does anyone want to swap a dual DVB-S for a HVR-4000
> (DVB-S/DVB-T combo) ?

I'm not sure if there are any dual tuner DVB-S cards which have
in-kernel drivers. Happy to be proven wrong though.

> Will dual tuner cards run from a single LNB with a splitter or is a
> dual LNB required also ?

You can run more than one DVB-S device off a single LNB just fine as
long as you are tuning everything the same polarity.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier