[mythtvnz] Nova-T 500 fails to tune

Justin Hyde ivstinivs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:52:34 GMT 2011

I am using this card (in NZ and now AU) and the remote which came with
it.  Admittedly it took some setting up getting around all the issues.
 Most of the workarounds are documented on the web, many were
available on the Nova T 500 page of mythkiwi.com but this site is not
up any more.  I think Hayden Lovett was running the site, he may have
a copy of that page somewhere.  (I would like a copy of that page too
as I cant remember all the details.  If I have to reinstall my box its
going to be a nightmare lol)