[mythtvnz] Install: trouble with starting channel

Chris Bayley chris at thebayleys.net
Wed Jan 5 09:59:07 GMT 2011

OK, we're away now !!! I have reverted all machines to 0.23 and starting channel now populates.
Am now watching austin powers 2 on freeview via DVB-S! A break though !
The irony is after several years of procrastination and 4 days of trouble shooting I can now do the full installation in under 5 minutes !

Just have to figure out how everything works now !

Point of reference: my front end is a viewsonic VOT-550, it has mceusb remote built in, delivers video an audio via hdmi, has a blue ray spinner and is very small and cute(silent and low power!) I am quite happy with the platform as a front end.

Thanks everyone for your support !

Kind regards,
Chris Bayley