[mythtvnz] Install: trouble with starting channel

chris chris at thebayleys.net
Sun Jan 2 23:38:04 GMT 2011

Progress is being made.... ;-)

I have now front ends all over the house connecting to the back ! :-)

I did have a puzzle though when I found that mythbuntu 10.10 was running
0.23 and my Kubuntu 10.10 was running 0.24 with a new DB schema grrh!.
That was answered by the presence of the pmcenery  ppa on the Kub box ;-o

I have finally managed to get to LNB settings box and entered my LNB
details, and now have 23 or so channels recorded in the channel editor
and some EPG data coming in - breakthrough one might say!

I am stumbling at the moment on making the 'Input connections' happy wrt
the 'starting channel'. The input field says "please add channels to
this source" and I cant figure out how.

Cheers all,
Chris

( Ill soon be with you all in MythNirvana ;-)