[mythtvnz] channel icons

Mark van Dijk mark.van.dijk at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 10 09:03:11 GMT 2011

I've been playing with some alternative channel icons yesterday - scraped from:
     http://www.freeviewnz.tv/images/uploads/image/freeview_ch_logo_lockup%283%29.jpg

I had them all nicely set up.  This morning, i found that the icon file locations for all channels had been reset back to the default icons in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels/*.  I suspect that it is
the tv_grab_nz-py script and mythfilldatabase that is doing this. Does that sound reasonable?  If so, can I stop the icon file location for each channel from being updated?

On a completely unrelated note - occasionally (maybe 1/4 of the time) when i open up the guide screen, every single one of the channel icons is missing - there is just a blank grey box where each icon
should be.  When i press the up/down button on the remote, then they all reappear.  anyone else seeing this?

--
Mark van Dijk