[mythtvnz] Getting Videos to work

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:43:02 GMT 2011

On 11/12/11 15:14, David Lowe wrote:
> Sounds to me like you dont have mythvideo installed, like Nick said...
Yep, silly me, I did not realise that I had to install all those pesky
modules on the front end as well.  Makes perfect sense.

As things stand I now have a Videos optin under the media option, but no
videos showing up.

But for now I hve to get busy doing other things, and I'll get back to
MythTV later.  I expect the advice I got earlier about groups etcetera
will aply now.

Thanks for peoples' help and patience

Worik