[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py: Help needed

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 00:25:42 GMT 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Worik Stanton <worik.stanton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get listings.  I am getting none
>
> I followed the instructions on
> http://wiki.linux.net.nz/FreeViewHDMythTvNotes and copied tv_grab_nz_py
> into the /usr/local/bin and made it executable by all.
>
> I selected it in mythtv-setup 3-Video Sources
>
> I ran the configure option that appeared.
>
> Never at any point during or after running mythtv-setup was I asked what
> channels I wanted.

It probably ran in an xterm window that you needed to switch too.

what is the name of your source. If it is (eg) freeview then there
should be an xmltv config file in ~/.mythtv/freeview.xmltv. If there
isn't then move the configuration file that was generated earlier when
you ran tv_grab_nz-py --configure and copy it to the right place.