[mythtvnz] Which DVB-T tuner should I get

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Aug 28 22:49:37 BST 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 12:26 +1000, Hadley Rich wrote:
> I just bought an HVR-2200 for myself since we have been included in
> DVB-T land now. Haven't had a chance to install it yet as I'm out of
> the country but will be doing it next week.

I installed the HVR-2200 last night. On my Ubuntu 10.04 system all that
was needed was the firmware and a modprobe options file to set the card
id.

All up and running easily in tvheadend. I haven't attempted to delve
into the depths of myth configuration yet - not sure if I want to yet.
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB, Linux compatible hardware.