[mythtvnz] HD Video jerky...

Worik Stanton worik.stanton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 04:43:41 BST 2011

There does seem to be a consensus that my computer is too slow.  Ok.

Also someone mentioned that I could get an Nvidea card that would handle
the decoding.

What is the best approach?  Getting a brand new box is too expensive for
me right now so I would be buying an ex-lease or second hand.  How do I
judge that a machine has sufficient resources?

If I go the video card route where is the best place to get info about
how to use a card and with the plethora of busses how do I make sure I
get one that will fit in my machine?

cheers
Worik

--