[mythtvnz] XBMC remote

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Aug 8 22:34:36 BST 2011

Hi all,

I hope this isn't too commercial, I believe it will interest a few.

I've been offered the distribution for Pulse Eight's new XBMC (will work
with MythTV of course) remote;

http://www.pulse-eight.com/store/products/96-motorola-nyxboard-remote-designed-for-xbmc.aspx

I think it should be pretty neat and will finally be available in the
next couple of weeks. It's plug and go with Linux.

We would have to buy at least 100 so I'm just trying to gauge interest
to see if it's worthwhile for us to do.

I guess the main sticking point is that it will be more pricey than your
average remote at around $85 inc. delivery - it does do more than your
average remote to make up for it though.

Cheers,

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand supplier of VoIP & Hobby Electronics