[mythtvnz] Method to simultaneously send audio via HDMI and optical outputs

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 09:31:43 BST 2011

----- Original Message ----

I have looked on the regular myth list, the last relevant thread I could find
was more than a year ago and was not resolved. It seems to me that Mythtv audio
has changed a lot since January 2010.

Perhaps I will ask the same question on the regular mythtv list and see if
anyone has solved what should be possible but seems quite difficult.