[mythtvnz] Satellite dish suppliers?

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Thu Apr 21 02:46:31 BST 2011

On 21/04/11 1:17 PM, "criggie at criggie.dyndns.org"
<criggie at criggie.dyndns.org> wrote:

>Andrew Ruthven wrote, On 04/21/2011 12:46 PM:
>> I'm now at the stage in my house build where I need to get about a
>> satellite dish.  I have a tame ex-aerial installer lined up to give me a
>> hand to mount a dish, but I need one first.
>>
>> Any recommendations for a decent dish and supplier?
>>
>> Doesn't have to be too big, but bigger than a typical Sky dish would be
>> good.  Ideally I'd be able to throw a couple of LNBs on it.

I acquired a Toroidal dish a few years ago and never got it installed so
it has not been used. I also have a Satellite STB/lots of
Cable/Connectors/8 way Switch + 6-8 LNB's I think for the dish. (Basically
everything needed..  You just need to get it all installed.

Quite a number of them where sold in NZ and work well.

Offers Taken..

Thanks
Craig