[mythtvnz] Daylight Saving bugs is back

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Sep 26 01:01:43 BST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Rout
To: MythTV in NZ
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Daylight Saving bugs is back

>>As I remember with losing daylight saving it took the BE 12 hrs to get back in sync.  Again the listings seem to be an hour out,
even with a system run mythfilldatabase @ 12:27.  I'm guessing it will self correct at some stage, any ideas how to expedite that
sooner?

>>strange, mine is fine. mythfilldatabase last ran at 4.36 am and in mythweb 3 news starts at 6.00 pm.

>what is the output of the date command on the backend?

~$ date
Sun Sep 26 12:55:43 NZDT 2010

Interesting, 6pm news is correct also here.  But One Tree Hill starts @ 2pm (TV2) Instead of 3pm and goes to 4pm, (An hour
elsewheres) so I guess that "super" answers my question and confirms again the first 12 hrs following change is a problem, although
I know there was a patch I don't think its been included yet.   http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8217

Same for you Nick?