[mythtvnz] Fwd: help needed with mythtv

Robert Fisher robert at fisher.net.nz
Sun Sep 5 19:45:25 BST 2010

Dear Christchurch MythTV people,

I just received the message below from Thane, a severely handicapped
MythTV user in Christchurch. (He cannot talk or walk)
About 3 years ago I installed his setup on behalf of Steve at Openmedia
(MyPVR) but I do not use MythTV myself any more and my knowledge is very
stale.
(I also am not self employed any more)

Thane does pay for your time so I am wondering if anyone else can help out.

Rob