[mythtvnz] 0.24?

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 22:09:02 GMT 2010

----- Original Message ----

That's intersting, I am running Terra and current time does not show when I
pause a recording.

The current time is shown on the main menu type pages eg the page where yo
choose Watch TV, Media Library etc.

Not sure which version of myth fixes I have. For OS I was running Ubuntu 9.10
until last night when I upgraded the backend only to 10.04 as Mythweb for 0.24
does not work with 9.10.