[mythtvnz] DVB-S no lock when scanning channels on 12483 but12456 is ok.

David Shepherd david at daveshep.net.nz
Tue Nov 2 18:42:32 GMT 2010

Apologies for the top post but this thread seems to have gone that way....

The problem was with the LNB not the card.  SkyTV man came and changed
the LNB to a new one (even though Sky worked fine) and now everything
works fine.
I've had no problems with these cards or IR receivers and removes are
good quality.

Dave