[mythtvnz] Programmes in series being identified as movies

Ross Williamson ross at inertia.net.nz
Tue May 25 23:42:07 BST 2010

> You could just edit it to remove the movie entry to stop it if you want
> to continue using that processor.

Right, ever since I did that I now have a problem.

Epgsnoop grabs the data fine but running xmltv-proc-nz subsequently
always results in this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/xmltv-proc-nz", line 554, in <module>
     processor(programme)
   File "/usr/local/bin/xmltv-proc-nz", line 433, in __call__
     category.text = c['category']
KeyError: 'category'
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/xmltv-proc-nz", line 554, in <module>
     processor(programme)
   File "/usr/local/bin/xmltv-proc-nz", line 433, in __call__
     category.text = c['category']
KeyError: 'category'
/tmp/listings-freeview.xml: Ran out of memory for input buffer at
/usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line 469.

Any idea why this is happening?

I have installed a clean copy of processors.py (which was the only file
I modified) but it appears this is still happening. Where should I start
looking to find out what I've done to wreck it?

Thanks

Ross