[mythtvnz] "(Repeat)" after non-repeats

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon May 24 11:09:06 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 21:26 +1200, Aaron Whitehouse wrote:
> I've noticed that a number of programmes have "(Repeat)" after them,
> even though they clearly aren't.
>
> One example is this Tuesday's "The Good Wife". This programme has all
> of the series and episode data completed (I'm using the downloaded
> data), so I would have thought it would know that the episode has
> never been on NZ TV before.
>
> Is this some flag that is incorrectly set, or should it be calculating
> it from what it remembers it has seen before?

This is some flag in the data that has been set incorrectly. Though myth
doesn't actually use it much unless you tell it to.

Looks like there is a bug in the website generating the data incorrectly
marking shows as repeats.

That particular episode has been fixed, are there others?

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier