[mythtvnz] Power supply for Zotac IONITX-B-E

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon May 24 01:56:15 BST 2010

> Anyone able to suggest a power supply for the Zotac IONITX-B-E?
> Preferably
> fan-less.
>
> Am considering a Aywun MW-101 Mini-ITX case with external power supply (
> http://www.pctronix.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=45_71&products_id=21490
> ).
>
> Just wondering what everyone else is using?

I used a Minibox picoPSU-120 as found at
http://www.itx.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=334
Not sure about the USB standby power - I can't get wake from USB to work
anyway.

Its driven from a Toshiba 15v 8A brick similar to this one
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Laptops/Power-adaptors/Toshiba/auction-291585483.htm
that I tweaked by adding a resistor to bring it down to 12v.

Still going strong after 9 months and I'm about to do the same again for
another f/e using a Minibox PW-200-M I already have and another Laptop PSU
off Trade Me.

--
Robin Gilks