[mythtvnz] RedButton

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Fri May 21 09:50:57 BST 2010

On 17/05/2010 11:18 p.m., Solor Vox wrote:
> On 17 May 2010 23:12, Robin Gilks<g8ecj at gilks.org>  wrote:
>
>> Is my link to sourceforge going through a time warp? The latest I can find
>> there is redbutton-download-20090727.tar.gz or are you extracting the
>> rb-download code from svn trunk.
>>
> Yes my copy is a svn trunk tar from April 2010.  Last modified file
> seems to be Jan 2010. (biop.(c|h)

Hi Solor,
I got side tracked getting rb-browser to compile (no real reason) but I
got your script working.. Thank you very much..

Do you think this script & mheg-5 epg should be integrated into Myth in
a similar way to the web based epg-scraper script  ?
Is one problem getting control of a tuner off the backend, to be able to
select a channel ?

Thanks,
Brett.