[mythtvnz] How do you make mythtv-setup 'see' tv_grab_nz-py.py?

Richard Clarke richard at clarke.biz
Thu May 20 22:46:21 BST 2010

On 21 May 2010 09:17, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Richard Clarke <richard at clarke.biz>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for your responses so far to my query. I have just run
> > tv_find_grabbers from the command line and it still doesn't find the
> > tv_grab_nz script. It did find all the 'out of the box' scripts that come
> > with Mythbuntu. I then ran tv_validate_grabber and it came back with the
> > following info concerning the tv_grab_nz script.
>
> The name of the script is tv_grab_nz-py
>
> Put it in /usr/local/bin and make it executable.
>
> STOP top posting.

Hi Nick,

I see that you use GMail too. Have you found a way to make it bottom post or
do you have to remember to manually bottom post each time ? GMail still
doesn't appear to have a configuration option for this.

I will re-download the tv_grab_nz-py script to ensure I haven't got end of
line issues with my version. Thanks to you and Brett for the info.

Cheers
Richard