[mythtvnz] FFmpeg with gpu support

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Thu May 20 10:11:44 BST 2010

Not me.
I got his original patch from P.Kendall's OP in the ffmpeg devel mailing
list..It is in patch format which will only automagically work with the
right version (old).
There are a couple of other copies (old versions) floating around in
mplayer forums etc.
I've tried patching the latest ffmpeg code but it's still failing to
work right.
The code has been arranged a bit & have to search in a few more header
files etc..

You would think that mplayer, xmbc etc must have a modified version in
their codebase ?

Brett