[mythtvnz] Anyone have DVB-T working on an HVR3000

Mark Kendall markk at kc.net.nz
Fri May 14 00:43:57 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 11:35 +1200, Graeme Woollett wrote:

> >Do you have any tuning delay set?
> I increased it to over a second, didn't make any difference.
> I have deleted and recreated with reboots, no cigar.
> I tested DVB-S, that works fine.

Deleted and recreated without reboots and without DVB-S?  This removes a
couple of potential problems with the DVB-T and DVB-S sharing the same
tuner (probably not quite the right terminology) and dvb renumbering
from any other cards.  Given that you've got it working in kafeine those
probably aren't likely though.

Mark