[mythtvnz] My New Setup

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Sat May 8 04:09:49 BST 2010

I'm not sure who, if anyone, recommended the 8200 GPU must have been the
price..
The silent half height GT210 is a good option.

A question for the expert..
Does the vdpauhqscaler filter option for vdpau playback require nVidia
feature set C or is it just require a certain amount of gflops ?

Will this setting improve the DVD playback with upscaled 1080 output ?

B.