[mythtvnz] Optus D1 and Australian TV

Neil Henwood nhenwood.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:41:11 BST 2010

Lyngsat is where I got the origional idea from. Been tyring to tune to
12648 V,  with a symbol rate of 12600-5/6 but I have almost come to the
conclusion that the LNB that I am using just refused to tune Vertical
transponders. There are just no more vertical transponders on Optus D1
that I can use to check.

So you are using the settings as listed on Lingsat?