[mythtvnz] Myth not responding to remote

Dr. David J. Knowles dknowles at clearfield.com
Thu May 6 00:07:20 BST 2010

I have seen that once before. It happens when the LIRC configuration
file has mappings for myth TV as an application and the same mappings
using irexec. Try checking the configuration files to see if there are
generic mappings which would apply for any application as well as the
mappings for Myth TV.

David

Dr. David J. Knowles<dknowles at clearfield.com>  Senior Systems Architect
Phone (+64 9)  358 2081                          Clearfield Software Ltd
Fax   (+64 9)  358 2083                    1st Floor 8-10 Whitaker Place
Mob   (+64 21) 75 9090                P O Box 3901 Auckland, New Zealand