[mythtvnz] Problem running xmltv-proc-nz from user crontab

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue May 4 03:11:47 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 13:37 +1200, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> Also, how do I install the TMDB Python module?  I have tried a number
> of things, but Python is still not finding it.  Is there a directory I
> can just copy TMDB.py to, or is there something else I need to do to
> get Python to recognise the module?  I am using Mythbuntu 9.10.

This is the module you need;

http://github.com/dbr/themoviedb

direct link;

http://github.com/dbr/themoviedb/raw/master/tmdb.py

The mythtv module is a copy and paste of that.

Put it in your systems Python lib directory or in the same directory as
the xmltv-proc-nz script.

I'll look at the rest of your post when my brain is functioning properly
again after some sleep.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier