[mythtvnz] Having trouble with epgsnoop

tim Lockyer drtimlockyer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:26:05 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Hadley Rich <hads at nice.net.nz> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 20:14 +1300, tim Lockyer wrote:
> > raise OperationalError(ErrorMessage(e, conninfo))
> >
> > sqlobject.dberrors.OperationalError: Access denied for user
> > 'mythtv'@'localhost' (using password:YES); used connection string:
> > host=localhost, port=0, db=imdb, user=mythtv
> >

> > I just do not know what to try?
>
> Weird, not seen that before. Looks like the imdb processor, disable that
> in epgsnoop.conf as it's old and possibly broken.
>
> hads
>
> hads

  I was unsure what you meant so in epgsnoop.conf I did the following:

 Removed Imdb between CategoryDb,SearchReplaceTitle

 Removed:

 [Imdb]

access_system:sql

database_uri:mysql://mythtv@localhost/imdb

 As a result I get:

 Not using SearchReplaceTitle – fetching data failed

Tuning to DVB card 0

Flushing stale EIT data...

 And then it just hanges

 Tim