[mythtvnz] epgsnoop issues

Julius Spencer julius at msa.co.nz
Mon Mar 22 19:47:10 GMT 2010

I updated to 0.83 and followed these instructions:

https://answers.launchpad.net/epgsnoop/+faq/1016

but I get:

[mythtv at mythtv Listings]$ epgsnoop --tune 12483 --lnb 10750
Tuning DVB card 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/epgsnoop", line 167, in <module>
    tuned = tuner.tune(options.tune)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/epgsnoop/tuner.py", line 25, in tune
    stderr=subprocess.PIPE
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 1091, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Not quite sure how I'm going wrong.

epgsnoop --version
epgsnoop 0.83

I still seem to be getting the freeview listings (I think) and not sky. I'm also not sure what the lnb and tune should be. I'm offsite so I just looked in the mysql db:
mysql> select * from cardinput;

 lnb_lof_switch | lnb_lof_hi | lnb_lof_lo
11700000 |   10600000 |    9750000

I'm guessing I'm not tuning to the right source.

Cheers,
Julius.