[mythtvnz] xmltv-proc-nz BBC World processing

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Mon Mar 22 10:10:20 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a new version of xmltv-proc-nz which adds in the data
for BBC World on TV1 in the small hours;

http://nice.net.nz/xmltv-proc-nz

Unlike epgsnoop, which copies the listings over from the BBC World
channel data, this one grabs the data directly from the BBC website so
it works when processing any TV1 listings data.

As always let me know if there are any issues.

I've also released a new version of epgsnoop (0.83) which includes the
tuning functionality; https://launchpad.net/epgsnoop

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier