[mythtvnz] Easiest way to change Prime to use Freeview EPG data

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Mar 22 07:20:38 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I've upgraded the xmlTVNZ script to the new one that uses the new source
for Freeview data.  I forgot that I set Prime up to use Sky's EPG data
instead of Freeview's.

What is the easiest way for me to switch my Prime channel to use
Freeview EPG data instead of the (non-existent) Sky data? Is there
somewhere in the channel setup that I can change prime.sky.nz (or
whatever) to prime.freeview.nz?

I assume that I would also need to change the configuration of the XMLTV
grabber to download Freeview's Prime data?

I thought I would ask, as I assume that somebody else has done this
recently.

Thanks for your help,

Aaron